90 Points – Wine Spectator
“Fresh and lightly toasty, this creamy Champagne offers open-knit flavors of black currant, toasted brioche and lemon parfait. An accent of smoky mineral chimes in on the subtle finish.”
90 Points – Wine Enthusiast
“Crisp and fruity, this mature-tasting wine has a fine toasty element in the background. Ripe and full with a creamy texture and warming aftertaste.”
Palate: First impressions deliver a level of aromatic complexity rarely found in a non-vintage Brut. The toasty notes from the Chardonnay gradually recede to allow the sensation of spicy overtones of thyme and bay leaf to emerge. There are hints of white tobacco and dried flowers as well.
Food Pairings: Perfect with canapés such as scampi tempura or scallop croquettes; or if with a meal then with sole or lightly sautéed veal sweetbreads.
- Gold Medal, Sommelier Wine Awards 2019
- Gold Medal, Mundus Vini Summer 2018
- Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
- Silver Medal, International Wine and Spirits Competition 2019
- Silver Medal, Berlin Wine Trophy 2018
- Silver Medal, International Wine and Spirit Competition 2018
- Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2018
- Silver Medal, Mundus Vini Spring 2018
- Silver Medal, Decanter Wine Awards 2018
- 5*, Harpers Wine Stars 2018